Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Platinum Restoration – The complete chassis is removed from the body and all components of the vehicle are disassembled, sandblasted, media blasted, or acid dipped and restored to a ‘Better Than New’ condition down to every nut and bolt. All body panels are fitted to very close tolerances, after which the body is painted to the desired show-finish color.
- Gold Class Restoration – The chassis is left intact but any necessary parts are removed, re-fabricated, upgraded, modified, or replaced. All body panels are fitted to very close tolerances and the body is then painted to the desired show-finish color.
- Silver Class Restoration – The customer has a restored car but needs repairs or upgrades to such as: installation of an air conditioning system; engine repair or rebuild; or transmission replacement.
- Bronze Class Restoration – The customer can enjoy a car without the worry of it being perfect. The vehicle is still high quality and show worthy.
- Fabrication, Welding and Body – Rusted or unserviceable chassis, parts, and body panels are removed, re-fabricated, upgraded, modified, rebuilt, or reinstalled back into the car.
Electrical wiring and components will be replaced, modified, rebuilt, or simply reinstalled back into the car. Complete new wiring harnesses, gauges, and electrical components may be installed.
The interior can be replaced to original or custom as desired. We will provide custom dashes, center consoles, headliners, seating, and carpet replacement.